*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Simon's Eyes
  2. Brad's Teammates
  3. Friends arrive...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://mem.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/222860-In-Simons-Eyes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #897084
Gay male vore of all kinds/sizes. Please add on as much/little as you would like, but add!
This choice: In Simon's Mind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In Simon's Eyes

    by: Unknown
Simon had mixed feelings about his appearance in Brad's pad. He could still feel Brad's lips lingering on his own, even though the kiss was days ago. He could not remember what initialized the event, but he does not regret it. He hoped that Brad does not regret the kiss. In fact, Simon hoped more kisses will transpire.

"Well, guys," Simon exclaimed to his fellow team-mates, "I do not know about you, but I am getting to be really hungry!"

Without missing a beat, Simon's teammates, including Brad, responded with, "Hell, yeah. Let's eat!"

Simon watched Robert open the boxes of pizza, then turned to Brad who was glaring at him. Simon turned to pizza and grabbed for a slice, unaware that Brad was holding the same piece.

You have the following choices:

1. Simon says to Brad,

2. Brad says to Simon,

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pi-Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://mem.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/222860-In-Simons-Eyes