*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brad's Teammates
  2. Friends arrive...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://mem.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/222858-Brads-Teammates
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #897084
Gay male vore of all kinds/sizes. Please add on as much/little as you would like, but add!
This choice: It's the whole team!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brad's Teammates

    by: Unknown
Brad's stomach started to rumble, as he pressed his masculine hand against it. Straining, he released a belch that nearly muffled the sound of the ringing doorbell. Jerking his head to the left, he saw the front door. Arising the from the couch, Brad strolled to the door and greeted whoever was behind the door.

Upon opening the door, Brad could not help but smile at his fellow teammates. He had not seen them since Wednesday, so it was good to catch up on a few things.

Brad greeted Scott and Chris who were carrying coolers (probably filled with beer, but Brad was uncertain to with those two). Scott and Chris were childhood pals of Brad. Of all the guys who were present, there is not a secret that these three did not know about each other. Of course, some secrets are so hidden that even the person who has the secret is unaware of it.

The guy behind Chris was Robert. He was relatively new to the team, so he entered the place with hesitation. Brad had shared little conversation with him. Robert did not come to Brad's house empty handed, he was carrying two pizza boxes.

With Scott, Chris and Robert behind him, Brad greeted another familiar face to the family (sort of speak), Anson. He had initially avoided all sports in college, but Brad persuaded the young guy to join the team. As Brad called Anson, "You would make a great asset to the tam." Anson brought bags of chips.

The final arrival was actually someone that Brad did not anticipate. In fact, his presence made Brad nervous. If it was not for the friendship, Simon would be considered Brad's enemy. In fact, the last time that Brad and Simon saw each other. They had found themselves kissing each other in the pouring rain after the game. Now, it was one secret that neither Scott or Chris were aware of. Simon brought a huge birthday-like cake.

Inside his small place, Brad had his teammates sit down on his couch, while he sat on a chair. Simon sat on the floor with his legs curled up.

As he watched his teammates glare back at him, he wondered what lurked in their minds.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In Scott's Mind

*Noteb*
2. In Chris's Mind

3. In Robert's Mind

*Noteb*
4. In Anson's Mind

5. In Simon's Mind

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pi-Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://mem.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/897084-HUNGRY/cid/222858-Brads-Teammates